SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME 12FT XT30 TORCH WITH X-CASE 907529. UPC: 715959570107
Shipped usually in 1-3 business weeks.
Cuts up to 3/8 in. mild steel. The unit offers easy connection to 120V or 240V input with Auto-Line technology and MVP Adapters.
Main Features of the SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME 907529
Rated Cutting Capacity
The rated cutting capacity is based on traveling approximately 15 inches per minute to achieve a steady, precise cut. This is
the key rating that should meet or exceed your typical cutting thickness requirements.
XT30 Torch & Quick Connect Work Lead and Clamp
Ergonomic handle with unique no-slip grip, thumb guide and finger contours help prevent operator fatigue while the flexible
cable makes maneuvering easy. Comes with the ultra flexible Quick Connect work lead with smaller heavy duty clamp.
Auto-Line and MVP (multi-voltage plug)
Auto-Line provides state-of-the-art flexibility to the end user. The Auto-Line circuitry automatically connects to 120–240 VAC,
single-phase power, 50/60 Hz, without removing the covers to relink the power source.
The Miller multi-voltage plug (MVP) allows connection to 120 or 240 V receptacles without tools—choose the plug that fits the
receptacle and connect it to the power cord.
Auto-Refire Technology provides ultimate customer convenience by automatically controlling the pilot arc when cutting expanded
metal or multiple pieces of metal.
The pilot arc will switch in and out as fast as needed when cutting expanded metal and provides maximum power for cutting
thicker metal—all automatically! No need for manual re-triggering which reduces user hand fatigue.
Automatic Air Regulation
The unit automatically compensates for input pressure variation to provide constant recommended torch pressure for optimum
Portable in the shop or at the job site—at 19 lb the shoulder strap allows the end user to easily move from location to
Miller’s X-CASE provides ultimate protection during transport and storage. Additional space is ideal for MVP Plugs, consumable box, as well as gloves, eye protection, etc.
Wind Tunnel Technology and Fan-On-Demand
Wind Tunnel Technology – internal air flow that protects electrical components and PC boards from dirt, dust, debris…greatly improving reliability.
Fan-On-Demand cooling system only operates when needed. In dirty or dusty environments, this feature reduces the amount of
airborne dust/dirt pulled through the unit.
What is included
- Spectrum 375 X-TREME
- XT30 hand-held torch with 12-ft. (3.7 m) cable
- Heavy-duty work clamp with 12-ft. (3.7 m) flexible cable
- 10-ft. (3 m) MVP power cord
- MVP plugs 5-15P (120 V, 15 A), 6-50P (240 V, 50 A)
- X-CASE provides protection in transport and storage
- Shoulder Strap
- Consumables box with 2 electrodes, 2 tips, deflector, and air fitting
What is not included
- Air source (compressor or bottled gas)
- Personal safety products (safety glasses, gloves)
- Plasma (PAC)
Plasma Material Thickness
- Mild Steel 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 15 IPM
- Stainless Steel 3/8 in. (9.5 mm) 15 IPM
- Aluminum 1/4 in. (6.4 mm) 15 IPM
General Specifications of the SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME 907529
- Rated Output at 104 Degrees Fahrenheit 120 V (15 A): 20 A at 88 VDC, 35% duty cycle; 120 V: 27 A at 92 VDC, 20% duty cycle; 240
V: 30 A at 92 VDC, 35% duty cycle
- Recommended Generator Power 4000
- Input Voltage 110/115/120 V – 220/230/240 V
- Input Phase 1-Phase
- Input Hz 50 / 60 Hz
- Amperage Range 14 A – 30 A
- Portability Strap
- Warranty 3 Years Miller’s True Blue Warranty
Main Applications for the SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME 907529
- Racing / Customizing / Restoring
- DIY / Home Hobbyist
- Farm and Ranch
- Metal Art / Sculptures
- Boat / Yacht
- Net Width 5.5 in
- Net Height 9 in
- Net Length 13.25 in
- Net Weight 19 lbs
Download here the spec sheet for Miller SPECTRUM 375 X-TREME 907529