DeWalt DWE402 120-Volt 4-1/2" (115mm) Corded Small Angle Grinder
This item has FREE TWO DAYS SHIPMENT.
The DWE402 4-1/2" (115mm) Corded Small Angle Grinder features three powerful systems for maximizing performance which are Quick-Change Wheel
Release for easy wheel removal, Dust Ejection System for preventing damaging dust from entering the tool and One-Touch Guard for 360-degree rotation.
Main features of the DWE402 120-Volt 4-1/2" (115mm)
- The best power to weight/size ratio available due its next generation 11 Amp AC/DC 11,000 rpm motor
- Damaging dust and debris particles are ejected form enter the tool by the Dust Ejection System which provides durability
- Oversized brushes provide 2X brush life over previous model (D28402)
- Large spiral bevel gear provides long transmission life
- 360 degree rotation of the tool is allowed with a single action by the One-Touch Guard
- Quick-Change Wheel Release allows tool free wheel removal without need for a wrench
- Top mounted and protected spindle lock button maximizes depth of cut without comprimising durability
- Matching wheel flanges allow the use of common accessories
- Uniquely small gripping surface in this power class allows for the best comfort available in this class
- Newly designed side handle provides excellent ergonomics while oversized threading provides durability
- Auto-off brushes shut the tool down when the brushes need replacing to avoid tool damage
- Paddle switch with safety lock-off prevents accidental start up
- Tool Lenght: 12"
- Amps: 11.0 Amps
- Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2"
- Max Watts Out: 1,400 Watts
- No Load Speed: 11,000 RPM
- Power Tool Type: Corded
- Spindle Size: 5/8"-11"
- Spindle Thread: 5/8"-11"
- Switch Type: Paddle with Lock-On
- Dust Ejection System: Included
- Tool-Free Flange System: Included
In the Box
- 2-position side handle
- 4-1/2” One-Touch (T27) Guard
|Manufacturer Product Number||DWE402|